angry birds- next week

1. lbhocky19

lbhocky19 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. hydralisk

hydralisk Well-Known Member

Rovio said they were shooting for this week. I've been ignoring any release dates quoted by anyone... including Rovio.... as they've been wrong for MONTHS now. This game was due to be released in August at the latest. *yawn*
  3. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

Better late than never.
  4. WilliamJohnMarch

WilliamJohnMarch Well-Known Member

I cant wait, it'll be here soon.
  5. Is it going to be Free or Paid?
  6. WilliamJohnMarch

It will most definatly be paid. Check out my highscores
  7. That kinda sucks I was hoping it was free or we could get it like a jail broken Ipod
  8. WilliamJohnMarch

tbh mate i dont mind paying for it, its such a good game.
  9. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

No question...it won't be free!

Let's just hope Rovio gives us a $.99 price point.
    WilliamJohnMarch likes this.
  10. alan hanson

alan hanson Well-Known Member

defo be paid and will be interesting to see how much considering teh iphones version. just hope they dont try and make a packet from it because of the popularity.

cant wait for it though no more bordom at work whilst waiting for a very slow computer to load, lol
  11. bombonke

bombonke New Member

Can somebody help me :( I loved this game when i saw friend playing with Iphone... I have HTC wildfire and even i receive apk file, while opening i get this message: The applictaion Angry Birds (process com.rovio.angrybirds_lite) has stopped unexpectildy. Please try again.
    Have somebody faced this problem? Or maybe this game isn't suitable for my phone :(
  12. Scrav

Scrav Active Member

The only copies floating around at the moment are beta versions, and they are known to be unstable. Many people have had problems with the application on certain Android mobiles.
  13. TheSystem

TheSystem Well-Known Member

I believe the QVGA display on your HTC Wildfire is not supported. But Rovio did mention that they are looking into support for QVGA devices for the full version.
  14. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the full version as I love this game :D
  15. Fatwaz

Fatwaz Well-Known Member

some people crack me up moaning cos its not out yet but forget that just one month ago we had not even a beta.i'll certainly be buying it as i think its quality and deserves it.look at fruit ninja to see what can be done on android now.

does anyone know what and how many levels and if they will be releasing any extra packs like the iphone versions?
  16. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Complaining about it being 'late' and having to, horror of horrors, PAY for something past the free version is just being a cheap bastard. Excuse my 'French' but I get so tired of people unwilling to shell out a measly dollar or two for a game or app that took someone months and months to make!
    I hope these developers come to where you work and tell you to work for FREE!!!

Rock on...
  17. hydralisk

Rovio stated on their twitter that the full release will include every level out currently for the iPhone and will get regular updates.
  18. queenrocks77

queenrocks77 Well-Known Member

How many levels are on the full version?
  19. Araxen

Araxen Well-Known Member

How much will it cost? $5, $10?
  20. N1nja

N1nja Well-Known Member

It's just .99$ on the iPhail, and has many many levels, I think theres like seven seasons with quite a few levels in each. Hopefully they will do like Halfbrick and keep the low price tag unlike those damn dirty Doodle Jump bastards... Didn't even make it the same and still jacked the price up...
  21. WilliamJohnMarch

N1nja what's an iphail?
  22. hydralisk

Ramzes13 and droidberg like this.
  23. droidberg

droidberg Well-Known Member

If I don't get my Angry Birds soon, I'm gonna be one angry ... uh ... guy. ;)

I'd also like to know about how many levels we can expect.
  24. Wbarger

Wbarger Member

I hope is under 5 but will pay whatever
  25. queenrocks77

queenrocks77 Well-Known Member

Yeah its pretty much the only game I'm addicted to right now. I play about 7 or 8 others but AB is like crack.
    DroidGames likes this.