Angry Birds now available for ErisGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

Same thing here man....i deleted 20+mb of space and still getting the same error.

Advertisement
  2. mhseris

mhseris Well-Known Member

Postscript: found it in the market! Angry Birds Lite Beta. Here is the QR code from AndroidLib. It installed smoothly.
    [​IMG]
  3. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

Damn, when i scan it is says the requested item cannot be found. Thanks though.
  4. SplicedX

SplicedX Well-Known Member

This game is more then android crack!! Its some kind of super irradiated hyper crack!! Im loving this game. Download from the link to your computer then transfer it over. Works great! it is beta so dont expect perfection yet.
  5. shaylih

shaylih Well-Known Member

so it seems to be missing the bottom background color brown, my husband has the moto droid so we were comparing. Around level 12 it starts to be a problem bc there is a brown wall blocking the pigs and since the wall isn't visible on the eris it makes it very frustrating. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried installing and installing from a different download file with the same issues. It's not a beta error since it works fine on the moto droid. :(
  6. AdrianC14

AdrianC14 Well-Known Member

I think this version doesn't fully support lower resolution devices like our Eris.
  7. BellaSkye

BellaSkye Member

I'm trying to install now from the download link given, hopefully it works.
  8. BellaSkye

BellaSkye Member

It works for me but the resolution is kind of messed up =/
  9. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

works for me but i got stuck on fourth level :/ and the resolution isnt optimized for the eris but all in all its a pretty good game. i will probably keep it
  10. VonKannick

VonKannick Well-Known Member

I'm stuck on the fourth level too. Maybe I will get it today. Cool game though!

OK, today I made it to level 12. The invisible wall is definitely a killer. So far no success there, but I have come very close a few times. Now my battery is dead!
  11. I never heard any mention of there being resolution issues with devices. Has anyone checked to see if the G1 can run it?
  12. MrBojenglz

MrBojenglz Well-Known Member

I'm having the "not enough space" error too and this definitely has nothing to do with me not knowing how to install a game. I'm using the buufed rom so I'm guessing it has something to do with that. Hopefully they figure out how to make this work for all roms soon because i've played on other phones and its really fun.
  13. mknepher

mknepher New Member

I've got stock 2.1, and haven't been able to get it from the market. I downloaded from the link above, and just get the "not enough space" message, despite have 37M free. My son got addicted to Angry Birds doing a movie camp at the local Apple Store this summer, so he's been bugging me about this game ever since. My wife has a pre plus, but Verizon hasn't released WebOS 1.4.5 for her phone yet, which is required for Angry Birds to run on it.
  14. mattjphoto

mattjphoto Well-Known Member

I made it to level 14...you get bombs...must go play some more before bed. To beat level 12 you must shoot your guy straight up in the air and tap the screen to make him burst into 3 little guys.

Edit: After level 15 the beta ends.
  15. Loco4LosChe

Loco4LosChe Active Member

I downloaded the link above, put it on my SD card, used ASTRO to install, and now I can see the app in my drawer, but when i hit it, the screen just goes black for a few seconds that then puts me back at my home screen. Anyone else got this problem?

Gonna try the email trick now...
  16. zebug

zebug Well-Known Member

I just clicked the link on this post from my phone, downloaded it then clicked on the downloaded file and it installed perfectly. On level 5 now and officially addicted.
  17. jhewit22

jhewit22 Well-Known Member

The .apk link posted just links to a page that says it can't be displayed...tried from phone and computer
  18. zebug

zebug Well-Known Member

hmm maybe the server is down, because it took me to a page that had the file for download. I just checked now and I get the same can't be displayed message.
  19. jhewit22

It must be down, because it links to mediafire.com and can't even load their home page...so they must be having issues. I'll try again later...really want this game if it is as addictive as you all say it is!
  20. jhewit22

Alright, just checked the download link again, and finally the web site pops up saying that it is scheduled maintenance, so that is why it isn't working right now...should be back up tonight hopefully!
  21. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

BoBiGi likes this.
  22. jhewit22

The download is live again, I'm downloading it now...it looks fun!
  23. zutmin

zutmin Well-Known Member

After several unsuccessful attempts at downloading/installing Angry Birds from the mediafire link, I finally found a download link that worked for me.

I used my phone to dowload the apk file from the link below and it installed without a hitch. I did not have to unzip the file as the instructions seem to indicate. Once the download completed it automatically opened in Astro File Manager and installed.

As others have stated, this game is like crack!

Can’t get Angry Birds Lite on the Market? Download the APK
  24. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Thanks Zutmin.
    If you're looking for a way to run your battery down in a hurry, this will do it... :)
  25. jhewit22

Man, how big is this freaking game- it keeps telling me that I don't have enough space to install it...