Angry Birds Now In The Market

1. Cuerbo

Cuerbo Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. bill.g

bill.g Well-Known Member

Yeah with it coming so soon, it may have been their plan all along and it just did not roll out as fast.
  3. mnemonicj

mnemonicj Well-Known Member

People reviewing the app say that it is ad supported, but I played it for about 15 minutes without seeing an ad.
  4. NJR

NJR Well-Known Member

Just got full version from the market--free and ad supported and it works great on the Captivate!
    RedRyno likes this.
  5. Boldt

Boldt Well-Known Member

Such a fun game. Great time killer and free to boot? Sweetness
  6. Vissionary

Vissionary Active Member

7. dantheman2

dantheman2 Well-Known Member

Me like cookie....
  8. arthur568

arthur568 Member

I don't understand why AT&T would block apps in the Market for people who haven't upgraded to JH7. I thought they blocked it before because it was a beta app, but now that it's a full version, it is STILL not in my market.
  9. BigCat8

BigCat8 Well-Known Member

FREE?!? FREE!

I'll take ad-supported. I anticipated spending money on this while playing the beta, and I don't have a problem with having the ads in there.
  10. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Well-Known Member

The ads haven't been an issue for me yet, and if they are, Rovio said there will be an ad-less paid version in the near future. Free full version of Angry Birds, just one more thing for iPhone users to be jealous of Android over... ;-)
  11. RedRyno

RedRyno Well-Known Member

:D
  12. fireonhigh

fireonhigh Well-Known Member

i had this a month ago on the cap,deleted, go get your self sniper vs sniper
  13. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

you may have had the beta but you didnt have the full game, being that it was just released this week
  14. fireonhigh

fireonhigh Well-Known Member

you right.. go get sniper vs sniper so i can shoot your damned ass:D
  15. DT

DT Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any ads yet either. Hahaha, playing it relaxing in bed this morning, having some coffee (didn't even have to leave the bedroom :D).

Maybe the first levels are ad free?
  16. LeRolls

LeRolls Active Member

I've seen ads in the bottom right corner.

Super addictive game! Would have gladly paid money for this.
  17. mboy12

mboy12 New Member

I upgraded to JH7 and I still don't find angry birds in the market. My phone is NOT rooted. Is anyone else having the same problem? I even scanned the barcode from gizmodo site and the market says "Requested item not found".
    vbnyc likes this.
  18. mattjns93

mattjns93 Member

I'm having the same issue. I'm also upgraded and the game isn't showing up, nor are the barcodes working.
  19. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

I didnt see it in the market either. But with the help of fast web installer and appbrain bam there it was. Love this game and FREE doesnt hurt either.
  20. PGP_Protector

PGP_Protector Well-Known Member

The Market & Android Market isn't liking me right now, I keep getting not found, even with the QR code.
  21. fetter

fetter Member

Same here... I can't find it anywhere.
  22. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

this is what i found on appbrain.com and was able to download from there as i couldnt find it in the app market itself.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][td]Angry Birds[/URL]
    by Rovio Mobile[/URL]
    >250,000 downloads, 11033 ratings (4.9 avg)
    [/td][td]Free
    [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]