1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

angry birds ringtone

1. hel22

hel22 Active Member

I had this ringtone on iphone (from JB) but I can't seem to find any such ringtone in the play store? anyone know if there indeed isn't one?

another question (maybe not in good place?) on iphone you could download either on the phone or on computer on itunes. Is there a way to download apps on the computer and transfer it to the phone?

Advertisement
  2. hel22

hel22 Active Member

ok I seem to need to answer my own questions on this forum :(
    I downloaded zedge and there I found my ringtone...

my second question still need answering though: If my phone doesnt have internet, how can I download app from my computer and transfer it to phone???
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

In all fairness, your initial question was pretty vague, I'm not sure many people will be familiar with the Angry Birds iPhone ringtone. Glad you found it though. :)

GetJar or Appbrain allow you to download apps to your PC, then transfer to your phone. Can't you connect the phone to the same internet connection as the PC or isn't it a WiFi connection?
  4. Dr3amAth3m3

Dr3amAth3m3 Active Member

Couldn't you use WiFi to download to your phone directly? Are the apps already on your computer? Use Bluetooth or micro usb.
  5. hel22

hel22 Active Member

The wifi signal is too weak for the phone, it doesn't find it :(
    And I think app brain downloads it straight to phone no? I remember trying it!
  6. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

You could be right actually, sorry. I've just had a poke around the site and it looks to do it via the app on the phone. :(