• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Angry Birds Seasons

I just redid my rom a few days ago so I should still have the stock gl driver and it looks fine.I'm using whatever comes in ti-x 1.3. I waited to reflash everything until I was tired of playing the first version. :)

I got tired of my gallery not working right and the ext2 was making everything cranky anyway so it was time to wipe it.

The new birds is fun but now that I'm an expert from the first version it isn't nearly as challenging.

Upvote 0
I saw in this thread mention of 'white blocks' in Angry Birds. I have them in Angry Birds on my rooted Moment running 2.2.2. Anyone have suggestions how I may be able to fix this.
Over at sdx forums there is a "fix", which involves some file editting. It makes the white blocks go away, but also slows the game down a bit, and may even break something else.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones