Angry Birds Star Wars - Restoring

1. nyhunter77

nyhunter77 New Member

Hopefully this is a good spot for this question ... So my new Nexus 7 was giving me problems where it was turning off overnight and giving me the big battery icon in the morning...

I had to backup all my apps so I could exchange the Nexus for a new one. (it was rooted, with CM10 and Franco)
    I used App Backup and Restore and Titanium Backup Pro thinking it would make restoring easier.

Since getting my new Nexus which so far has no problems and has been put back to that previously mentioned set up, I haven't been able to restore my Angry Birds or Total Defense data.

It keeps saying, "unfortunately, blah blah has closed." or stopped working or something like that. u know.

Is there a way I can restore these 2 games in particular with all the data so I can continue on? It is mighty hard to convince myself to start all over. And what did i back up for if it wasn't gonna work right?

Thanks

Edit: I should add that I believe I've tried all the restore settings from TiBU and so far nothing has worked

Advertisement