Animated screen rotationGeneral

Last Updated:

1. n3fih

n3fih Member This Topic's Starter

I feel foolish as all get-out, but I have managed to put the screen on my Eris into an animated rotation mode. I.e. instead of snapping from horizontal to vertical, it rocks from side to side for a annoying period of time. I can't find the setting under 'display' Help!

Advertisement
  2. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

i this the fancy animations that are set in the spare parts app?

3. n3fih

n3fih Member This Topic's Starter

THANK YOU! I had removed the app shortly after installing it, but it appears removing the app didn't restore the setting. I reinstalled it, and cleared the setting.

4. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Dang, and I knew the answer to this one! You're just too fast - clearly you need to spend more time working... :)

That's interesting that it's settings remain behind after the app is deleted.
    Caddy, remember that, it'll come up again some day (and you'll see the post before I do).

5. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Isn't spare parts designed to give access to features that are already on the device? I think that is the reason the settings would be left behind after an uninstall.

6. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

I believe that to be true too, however *I* have never seen that particular setting, outside of Spare Parts. So needing to reload the app to change a setting is not something that's going to occur to many folks.