• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Animated Weather

<a href="http://www.animated-weather.com/android/">Animated Weather for Android</a>

I've been using the free version for a couple of days now and while it needs some improvements, I am impressed with the possibilities. I read a review about the app on droid dog, I believe and supposedly the developer has many plans to make this an extraoridinary app for high end android phones. I watched the video review and the pro version seems somewhat necessary as the ads included could get in the way of dragging down the top tool bar. I'm hopeful the developer comes through with the proposed updates

Ive been using ani.wea.app for months now, i love it. Its a great way to just get an idea of the weathe when your in a hurry. Found that you can change the colors of the clock and i love that too cause im always changing things on the home screen of my mytouch 4g, and when i change my wallpaper sometimes the numbers blend in so ths diferent colors are great, thanks mobility flow for the great apps.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones