Anime/Manga not so ultimate otaku Lounge

Last Updated: 2015-05-17 15:42:11
  1. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

I wish they would have extended it to a 25 episode series instead of 12 I think there is other stuff that could have been done but it may have just seemed like too much filler if they did that...

Advertisement
    Mobstergunz likes this.
  2. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

Brave 10 is actually based on newer manga Brave 10 S not the original brave 10 .
    The manga is criticized for the lack of protagonist character development with the only interesting characters being Yuri and Rokuro .

12 episodes are easier to distribute IMO >_> ,thats why the aggressive editing
  3. Yeahha

I cant find brave 10 s anywhere only the brave 10 with 26 chapters that is still ongoing...

I can see 12 episodes being easier to distribute
  4. karandpr

I did see a poor scan of brave 10 s
    Its unreadable ....
  5. Yeahha

like it needs a better cleaner or it needs a new scan?
  6. karandpr

New scan ... the letters are illegible ...
  7. Mobstergunz

Mobstergunz Well-Known Member Developer

i liked Demon King Diamao Akuto is a badass he reminds me of Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma :D

Edit: if you wanna watch a kick ass anime where the guy is a complete badass and plays by his own rules i definetly recommend Kaze no Stigma <---------------------- better English Dubbed :) (and its on Netflix)
  8. Yeahha

Why do you think the English dub is better? I've not watched an anime recently because it was a dub not subbed.
  9. Mobstergunz

Mobstergunz Well-Known Member Developer

it depends on the voice actors that make me want to watch the english dub over subbed

for example i love k-on english subbed over the dub (sounds cuter in japanese :D)

and i just think that the english dubbed version of Kaze no Stigma is better although i have watched more english subbed anime then dubbed

other good dubs are Nana, Blood+, Dragonball Z, Black Butler, and School Rumble :D
  10. Yeahha

Most the dubbed shows I've seen on netflix are done by generic sounding cartoony voice actors imo even when it should a serious sounding actor based on the content...
  11. Yeahha

/Another
    Damn another cliffhanger episode. "The dead person is...[bang bang bang] I think I've done a bad thing..." and a big twist about Mei's cousin...the next episode preview makes it look like a episode 11 will be a bloodbath
  12. karandpr

/Another
    Creepy
  13. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Hunter x Hunter did take a little getting used to, but I am enjoying it, just wanted to say thanks.

Did the CrunchyRoll app change a little or is it just my imagination? I am seeing the same commercial duplicated often on entry and it seems to have a queue feature that I didn't notice before (haven't checked its purpose yet).
  14. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Cowboy bebop.:D
    EarlyMon likes this.
  15. Yeahha

Mine has had the queue feature for a while, you can add anime to your queue and it will make a link to it in the app and under the queue feature on the site it doesn't notify you of new episodes.

I am not sure what you mean about the commercial I can't recall ever seeing a commercial on CR.
  16. EarlyMon

I use the free version of CR, according to each vids individual launch page, I'm supposed to see annoying ads (their words, not mine) but I have only been seeing them for the past few days, none before that.

Thanks about the queue feature, guess I just never noticed it before.
  17. EarlyMon

We now have the live Spike (nice, by the way) and the shinigami Spike (me). :D

Remember, two eyes see two things! ;)
    Metroid Prime likes this.
  18. Metroid Prime

Thanks, I like yours too it fits your moderator status quite nicely. Yes, especially when those two eyes look both opposite directions. :p
    EarlyMon likes this.
  19. Yeahha

Were you perhaps under the free trial of CR premium. I decided to pay for the premium account as soon as the free trial was over.
  20. EarlyMon

Nope. Oh well, maybe just nature's way of saying to pay up. :)

I don't mind ads in free shows, or being on wifi only, or a week behind the latest episodes.
  21. Yeahha

It was Another that got me to pay up ;) plus I apparently have a soft spot for signing up for micropayments after I saw my most recent paypal statement...:eek:
  22. Metroid Prime

You can't beat free.
  23. Yeahha

I really love the manga and anime industry so I don't mind giving a few bucks a months to support it :D Plus I really didn't want to wait 2 weeks for the next episode of another...
  24. karandpr

/Brave10
    :yeahha: [​IMG]
  25. Yeahha

/One Piece
    I wonder what Law is doing on the island of mutant kids

/Naruto
    ...I am not that impressed this week either...