• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anime/Manga not so ultimate otaku Lounge

/beach movies
I agree with Yeahha and Early partly :p :)
DDR had a nice story ,Hyorinmaru is the most fascinating zanpaktou .But the fight sequence looks like a video game .(Spiderman ,the kiddie game ,Mysterio's level ).Also deja vu Naruto vs Sasuke moment when Toshiro and Kusaka clased :D (Not that I didnt like it ).
While Fade to Black started slow and vague but the story caught up and was certainly interesting (but still vague )
Fourth movie was just a visual treat :) .Hell is awesome .
It is sometimes annoying that Kyoraku(Favorite character :D ) only uses physical attacks with his shikai . (Lets not even talk about why he never uses his bankai )

Upvote 0
Too funny!

Android Has Its Own Japanese Manga Comic

71299.jpeg

Sweet Android Highschool chronicles the pursuits of the world

Reactions: Yeahha
Upvote 0
She has ears?!?!?! (yes I liked it when Bugs dressed up as a dame :p)

I am going to have to spend more time in here, I likes me some Anime although my tastes go more towards Hellsing, Vampire D and the like (will that get me points with OTD?).

Darker than Black , Devil May Cry ?
I just wanted to start an anime thread .

ohh w0w can i join here? :D

Yes you can :D.Most welcome .

Upvote 0
I've got black butler on my need to read list but haven't got to it yet. I've got about 400 more chapters of one piece before I start on something else...

I'm just watching the anime, not the manga right now.

Luckily for me, I spend lots of time in Tokyo, so I can visit the manga cafes.
That way I don't have to buy the comics and store it at home...

One piece can be a problem because there are way too many chapters out now.
I keep forgetting how far i read.

Plus what is up with those boobs?

Upvote 0
[Hide]yeah they could have ended the series there without many issues plus the time between then and when ichigo became the lead again was way too long. I heard rumors there is supposed to be a big arc coming up next so we will see. I hope it doesn't get canceled or put on hiatus and gets a chance to wrap up everything[/spoiler]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones