Anker Ultra-Slim bt keyboard!!!Tips

1. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

I just posted a detailed review over at Note 2 accessories section for Anker Ultra-Slim BT keyboard: http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...ker-ultra-slim-bluetooth-keyboard-w-pics.html

and also mentioned how well it works with Nexus 7, since I tested it with both Note 2 and Nexus 7. Plus I took a bunch of pictures to go along with my write-up. So just visit the link above for a review write up and enjoy the pictures below related to N7 :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
    El Presidente and argedion like this.
  2. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

thanks for the info
  3. seVer

seVer Well-Known Member

looks very nice. I have the verbatim slim keyboard w/ mouse combo. rips thru battery life since it's usb-powered (so I have to plug in to use it and charging at the same time barely keeps up), but it works great. I would love to have a combo BT mouse/keyboard.
  4. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

5. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

See my post above for a combo.
    gra2316 likes this.
  6. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

I think I prefer Anker keyboard with usb (through OTG adapter) mouse as well. I'm not a big fan of touch pads in general - die hard user of ThinkPads for the last 12 years and have trackpad disabled in favor of mouse pointer :)

I'm actually thinking about reviewing Anker mini bluetooth keyboard as well - it's their so called candybar style keyboard with a little touch pad. I know that one is going to be small, but I'm intrigued to see how well it works, as well as usability of the touch pad.
  7. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

One of my friends swears that this is the most practical keyboard.

[​IMG]
  8. rcsrich

rcsrich Well-Known Member

Hey twister6, what case do you have on your N7?
  9. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator