• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Annoying Icon bar!

Ferdzz

Lurker
Jan 27, 2013
Hi I need help removing and Icon Bar that's appeared on my Galaxy Note 2. It's blue and has a little semi-circle tab that sticks out on the edge of the screen and when you touch it an icon bar appears with random icons on it. I can edit the bar and move it from one side of the screen to another but I can seem to get rid of it. It displays on the menu screens as well and not only on the home screen.

Really annoyed with it being there someone please help!!!

This waswonder
You can completely disable the multi Window bar in the display settings. Uncheck the box for multi Window mode and it will never come back.

PhilosoRaptor, post: 5475956, member: 58536"]You can completely disable the multi Window bar in the display settings. Uncheck the box for multi Window mode and it will never come back.[/QUOTE]
This Was wonderful Help for me, My problem went away by doing this, Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones