Annoying images overlaying the display (screensaver?!) - HTC LegendSupport

Last Updated:

1. nwa

nwa New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys!
    I bought HTC legend recently, everything worked well for a week. But a few days ago, very strange problem appeared.

When ending a call, calling a number or even during the call, some android pictures are appearing. It looks like a "screensaver" or something (the robot snowboarding, robot standing near the eiffel tower....). It is extremly annoying since I cannot see anything except this image, it covers whole display. The only way is to push the back button, then the picture disappears. For instance, this is one of the pictures that randomly appear:

[​IMG]

I see no strange services or applications running in the background. I tried to find those pictures in phone memory and delete them, but since I am not root i found nothing.
    I would like to get rid of this "screensaver" or what it is, it makes me crazy!

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. jankan

jankan New Member

I'm having the same problem with my incredible on sprint. Is it a virus? I would like to get rid of this it is very annoying and it gets in the way when I need to get to the keyboard to enter some numbers, also the media sound doesn't work afterwards until I reboot it.
    Thanks

3. Andy_Elvis

Andy_Elvis Member

Get an app called 'lookout'

constant anti-virus checker, also has a 'scream' and 'locate phone' function

works a treat =)

4. callumthefirst

callumthefirst New Member

in my case; it was down to the scientific calculator app. Upon deleting this i found it all to work perfectly. Please do this before smashing the phone out of frustration :)