Annoying time change

Last Updated:

1. g2red89

g2red89 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I know a lot of people have experienced their own unique problems since updating their phones, but for the most part, I'm OK. But how many of yall have experienced the main clock changing dramatically after the phones been in sleep mode for awhile? Its the one thingi can say that bugs me the most, and the laggy keyboard. This never happened before with the old interface but now its very annoying. Anyone else relate?

Advertisement
  2. MarkHirt

MarkHirt Guest

Hate to tell ya but the clock did the same thing in 1.5.

3. steve3838

steve3838 New Member

Once the clock changes how do we change it to the correct time. I can't find a way to change the current time.

4. V425

V425 Well-Known Member

I'm still on 1.5 but I do notice that sometimes it takes the widget a few seconds to update. While the phone is asleep the widget isn't using power to constantly change the time (which is a good thing). But if your clock never updates then that's a problem. Or is your phone switching time zones or something else?

5. steve3838

steve3838 New Member

I was just messing around and found under world clock I can go to menu and then local time settings and unclick automatic and then change my time zone to the correct time zone and then get out and click automatic and it keeps the correct setting. Who knows what will happen when I travel to a new time zone but for not my current time equal my current location.

6. g2red89

g2red89 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Not for me it didn't. The main clock would have to catch up to the one on the the lock screen but that's about it. Now both the lock screen clock and the main clock are sometimes off.