• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

xxahmfxx

Lurker
Jul 25, 2012
Hello guys!

I just got my GT 7.7 and I'm pretty satisfied with it. There is one problem, though. Whenever I open a folder the machine keeps saying (with a female voice) "the folder is open". The same thing happens when I close a folder. I tried everything to disable this but with no result. It continues saying that even if the tab is on the silent mode.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello guys!

I just got my GT 7.7 and I'm pretty satisfied with it. There is one problem, though. Whenever I open a folder the machine keeps saying (with a female voice) "the folder is open". The same thing happens when I close a folder. I tried everything to disable this but with no result. It continues saying that even if the tab is on the silent mode.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I think this has something to do with the settings under the "Accessibility" menu. Just untick everything that is enabled in this settings menu.
To get there just click on settings and scroll down to system and there you will find accessibility, which has a hand icon.

Reactions: xxahmfxx
Upvote 0
I think this has something to do with the settings under the "Accessibility" menu. Just untick everything that is enabled in this settings menu.
To get there just click on settings and scroll down to system and there you will find accessibility, which has a hand icon.

THANK YOU!!

I disabled (NoLed) and it worked like magic.

Thanks again, retrorom :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones