Annoyingly slow default Music player...Support

Last Updated:

1. rpgmaker

rpgmaker Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is it just me or the default music player is VERY SLOW to react. I mean, the phone isn't slow in any other respect, not even browsing the web. But the music player is very slow to react relatively. I have a 8GB SD card almost full of mp3 files but I don't think the mp3 player should feel sluggish after it had indexed all the tracks. Has anyone else noticed this? So far the mp3 player has been my only disappointment (not just because of this) with the Wildfire and I've been using it a couple of weeks.

Advertisement
  2. [fade]

[fade] Active Member

i thini its due to those album covers. if you could turn them off, it should work much better.

3. METLJ

METLJ Member

well i too face the same problem though i have a 4gb card with barely 2gb full.

also removing the alum covers dosent help cos i have less than 10 songs with covers.
    try downloading another player. and maybe a fix for this should be there in the OS update 2.2

4. rpgmaker

rpgmaker Active Member This Topic's Starter

It's a shame because it's a really stylish player. I don't know why it has such a shitty drawback. I've tested a lot of players and I still think the default player looks better than the rest.