• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another Accessory Question (Holster)

So I know for certain I'll be getting the extended life battery (and the expanded back cover to go with it) and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a decent belt holster that will fit the phone with enough space to accommodate for the larger phone size.

Based on the reply I got in the Official Incredible Thread, I should have been more clear here. My apologies.

I'm not looking for something that is specifically designed to be form fitting for the incredible. I'm just looking for a belt holster with some kind of velcro/snap/button flap, that is designed for a phone of approximately this size AND has enough extra room to allow for an extended battery. Any help would be most appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones