Another Accessory Question (Holster)General

Last Updated:

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I know for certain I'll be getting the extended life battery (and the expanded back cover to go with it) and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a decent belt holster that will fit the phone with enough space to accommodate for the larger phone size.

Advertisement
  2. Asterdroid

Based on the reply I got in the Official Incredible Thread, I should have been more clear here. My apologies.

I'm not looking for something that is specifically designed to be form fitting for the incredible. I'm just looking for a belt holster with some kind of velcro/snap/button flap, that is designed for a phone of approximately this size AND has enough extra room to allow for an extended battery. Any help would be most appreciated.

3. HTCLUVR

HTCLUVR Well-Known Member

Car Charger question? Are all mini USB car chargers the same? I have an old miniusb car charger from a motoQ?

4. Echo17121

Echo17121 Well-Known Member

Hopefully you can find the answer to this as well as the one I asked about just a case with the extended battery. It might just be one of those wait and see things, but I want to get the extended battery asap because I am used to having my phone last longer than a few hours lol.

5. Asterdroid

Still haven't found anything online. I did a bunch of searching but I can't seem to find anything that's made specifically for a smart phone with an extended life battery. :(

6. appleaj

appleaj Well-Known Member

You'll need a micro-USB connection, your Motorola Q car charger will not work.