• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Another Android Newbie

I have been searching this forum for weeks, researching android and Epic. I have been a Treo user since 2005! I just got my Epic yesterday and I am sure I will have lots of questions.... But there is SO MUCH on here!

Right now I need to know how to remove a widget I put on one of the home screens. I added the Android Power control widget, and then I hit it again to try to remove it, but now I have 2 of them on that screen?!

Put your finger on the widget and hold it. In a few seconds, you should see a trash can at the bottom of the screen. Drag it down there to the can, but make sure the widget is red before you let go. Otherwise, it'll just pop back to where it was.

Thank you. I figured it was something simple, but couldn't figure it out. And I looked in the Basics Guide too!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones