Another Battery thread.......

Last Updated:

1. dug13

dug13 Member This Topic's Starter

Ok ok, I love the phone. Been following this forum. I have the latest DI18 update. Use the airplane mode toggle and stop DRM after reboot. I use DCswitch to toggle 3g when i want it. All background updates, emails and syncing are turned off ( I do them manually). i bought two extra batts. and charger. Use Timeriffic to auto airplane at night then on in the am.

Yet at night in aiplane mode for about 8 hours I lose 6-7% of battery.

Question is= Is there a simple app that can tell me what is using my battery?
    I know about the built in battery status but it not very detailed. What could use 6-7% while sleeping? Or is it sleeping and how do I tell?

BTW BT, WiFi 4g ect.. are all turned off. TWS is usually low 0-13%.

Advertisement
  2. Android XTC

Android XTC Banned

Yes I use "battery indicator pro". They also just updated the program to fix glitches with the Samsung handsets. Its a dollar well spent

3. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

Spare parts works

4. jbluther

jbluther Member

Spare Parts will tell you if the phone is actually sleeping. I use Battery Indicator as well, but I don't think it can tell you that.

5. dug13

dug13 Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for your replies. I forgot to say I did use Batttery indicator pro and it seemed to drain the batt faster??? I am using BAT STAT which is a widget right now. Not sure wich one uses more but Bat Stat seems to use less (guestimating). I will try Spareparts.
    BTW anybody know of or have a list of essential running services? Or at least what is safe to stop. I currently stop the media hub download mananger 2 ( wich starts back up) The DRM and sprint Hot spot and sprint TV crap.

Thanks