• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another BB (Storm) defecter

I've made the leap. My upgrade came up and although I was holding out for the Nexus One to come to vzw in Spring, I wanted to use my upgrade now and not push the date back any further.

My cohorts are all BB users and thus far, 3 (off the top of my head) have switched to either the moto or HTC droids.

Should have it tomorrow night or Tuesday morning.

Looks like a great forum, hope to learn (more reading than posting) some great information.

I've made the leap. My upgrade came up and although I was holding out for the Nexus One to come to vzw in Spring, I wanted to use my upgrade now and not push the date back any further.

My cohorts are all BB users and thus far, 3 (off the top of my head) have switched to either the moto or HTC droids.

Should have it tomorrow night or Tuesday morning.

Looks like a great forum, hope to learn (more reading than posting) some great information.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones