• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Another claim at bricking the droid...

odock

Aug 5, 2010
aight ive been running the droid and romming it for quite a while but ive moved on to the SF and im gonna let my brother use my droid so ive been running LFY9.5 and i decided to do a factory reset for my brother so went ahead and did it and now when i reboot the phone it tells me to press the droid on the screen to begin and so i do and nothing happens. So i went into recovery mode checked out some stuff in there formated some things manually and now it wont even get passed the M on the boot screen just sits there... BTW i wiped my SD card too so no backups (not my most inteligant move i know). any help?

aight as a quick little update... i took the sd card out of my droid put it in the fascinate plugged the fascinate in transferred lfy rom to the SD card that goes in the droid took out the SD card put it in the droid went into recovery and applied the SD card ROM and it appears to have fixed the whole freakin issue... sorry for the wasted space.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones