• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another exstatic Hero user

Hello all, got my phone about 2 weeks ago and I could not be more pleased. Everything works the way it is supposed to (although I do have a question that I'll post later on) My previous phone was a HTC 8125 by ATT. It's like night and say comparing the two. I did a TON of homework on my next phone/carrier and Sprint/Hero is by far the outright winner, (although the "droid" does look intriguing) Also a recent Linux convert so that makes me even happier. I have the phone paired with the Altec Lansing 904 headphones as well. I had to sign a two year contract but couldn't be happier about it..great phone, great OS and great phun.

Hello all, got my phone about 2 weeks ago and I could not be more pleased. Everything works the way it is supposed to (although I do have a question that I'll post later on) My previous phone was a HTC 8125 by ATT. It's like night and say comparing the two. I did a TON of homework on my next phone/carrier and Sprint/Hero is by far the outright winner, (although the "droid" does look intriguing) Also a recent Linux convert so that makes me even happier. I have the phone paired with the Altec Lansing 904 headphones as well. I had to sign a two year contract but couldn't be happier about it..great phone, great OS and great phun.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones