Another Hi from DC

Last Updated:

1. DCLawyer68

DCLawyer68 Member This Topic's Starter

I live in Bethesda, MD and work downtown in DC. My wife and I just got our first smart phones (HTC Incredibles) and we're both excited and a little overwhelmed, so we welcome any resource that can help those of us who are new to this whole phenomenon.

I would have preferred an iPhone because Apple seems to do a very good job in formatting their products in an intuitive and fool proof way. Unfortunately, DC is not an area that is well served by AT&T, and I was stubborn about wanting to be able to place calls with my phone, so here we are in Android land.

Advertisement
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Hi DCLawyer!!! Welcome to AndroidForums! Hope you and your wife are both enjoying your DInc!!

Well as you're a bit overwhelmed, I'm here to help you! This is a great guide to get you started in understanding a bit of Android OS: http://androidforums.com/android-ap...ps-avoid-viruses-guide-those-new-android.html

Drop by the Incredible Forum to meet your fellow DInc users: HTC Incredible - Android Forums

If you have any questions or issues, do a quick search first, most likely than not, the questions have been asked and answered :) If not, don't hesitate to post your questions or concerns.

Enjoy your stay here :D

-Roze-

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!

If you can't convince them, confuse them.