Another Launcher Pro QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Ganginwood

Ganginwood Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm about to put this on my DX. What I'm noticing with my DX is that the scrolling is a little stiff. Watching the youtube reviews on the LP, the people were stating that the scrolling is incredibly smooth. My question is, if this is true will the scrollingsmoothness carry over to my contact list, photo gallery and other features? I guess I'm not really sure what the LP will controll besides my home screens.

Advertisement
  2. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

I never really looked at those things without launcher pro but I can say that (atleast for me and everyone else ive seen with LP) contact scrolling and picture scrolling is smooth while using launcher pro.

3. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

The only scrolling that Launcher Pro affects is the scrolling between home screens.

Launcher Pro does not change the scrolling of your contacts list, pictures, etc.

Launcher Pro is only a home screen launcher. It doesn't change anything else.

4. ECFfighter7232

what about its app drawer?

5. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

The app drawer is smoother with Launcher Pro since it doesn't use the stock drawer.

6. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

7. Ganginwood

Ganginwood Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so then what would be causing the friction in scrolling when searching through contacts and even the slider on the lock screen? i'm not saying that it terrible...but its by no means buttah smooth.

8. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

I've noticed the contact list scroll lag as well. It may be from all the images on the left that it loads, but I'm not entirely sure. I've tried a few things to speed it up with no luck

9. ECFfighter7232

idk... mine scrolls pretty damn smooth on ApeX with launcher pro....
    if your still on stock 2.2 the lock screen lag is kindof a known issue. I used widget locker to get rid of that before I went to ApeX... thats also fixed on ApeX