another question

Last Updated:

1. kgc107

kgc107 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I will not be able to go to the sprint store till 5pm friday. do you guys think they will still have it in stock?

Advertisement
  2. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

probably not to be %100 honest with you... go in a day or two early and ask the manager to put your name on one, some are nice and will do this for you, probably your best bet

3. kgc107

kgc107 Active Member This Topic's Starter

4. evotitans

evotitans Well-Known Member

I would say almost no shot in hell that there will be any at 5pm. If going by what most people are saying....and what I have seen personally at my BB w/ them already on waiting list for 2nd shipment.....

Sprint Stores are going to be the ones who get hit hardest for nonpreorders. Honestly try your luck though....depending on your area, you might be able to find small Sprint retailers that might have it.

5. AndremG

AndremG Well-Known Member

At my Sprint store (Nashville, TN), they let me put my name on a "waiting list" which was supposed to "guarrantee" that there would be a phone for me to pick up either June 4th or 5th. The rep told me it had something to do with the number of units to be sent to each store and that they could only sell the ones not reserved to the public before June 6th.

6. ShadowDrake

ShadowDrake Member

It depends on where you live. Around here I'm probably one of the only people going to get an EVO... there will be plenty to go around.

Well, besides my giant d-bag boss who is getting one because I was talking about it and his iPhone doesn't really show off as much as it used to.

But I neglected to tell him you could preorder :p

Honestly you'll probably be fine.

7. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Probably not going to be able to find it everywhere, but there will be some Sprint stores that have it. You're better of checking with Sprint stores that are smaller/less shopped and that might be in some of the lesser signal coverage areas where Sprint is a clear #3 or 4 choice in the area.

I'd recommend you also just call and order the phone through Sprint telesales. I bet they'll have access to inventory for a bit.

I'm looking for a swarm of Apple news later this week though to see what type of impact it has on Sprint store sales.

8. JoshUng

JoshUng Well-Known Member

The best buy by me used up all their pre-orders, and were taking names in case they were able to get more. But the Radio Shack across the street still had pre-orders available.

If you have $50 now, just try to pre-order, even if they used up all their preorders, I'm sure being on a waiting list will improve your chances than walking in cold.