Another ROM Thread

Last Updated:

1. crandroid

crandroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know that there are already tons of these "What's your favorite ROM?" threads around, but I have some specific wants/needs, and I thought maybe someone could help.

I've tried a bunch of ROMs so far, and I really like WW4.4 and Aloysius Snow. However, I really like my HTC widgets (which WW doesn't have), and I like that Facebook for HTC Sense uses my friends' profile pictures as their contact pictures (which neither of these ROMs seem to do). Right now I'm just using EE 1.0 (in between flashes and test drives), because it seems to be the most stable ROM that has these features.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

I think you're right to be using Evil Eris; I ran 3 for a while, until other priorities and possibilities began to overwhelm the need for the HTC stuff.

But EE was a great, stable ROM and a very good one for a rooting newbie or an experienced rooter, in my opinion.

3. crandroid

crandroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just kidding, my Facebook friends' pictures finally synced on Aloysius Snow. I guess I just didn't wait long enough. I'll probably stick with this beauty for a while.

4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

6. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

Well if uour looking for a sense build...check nack everyonce in a while, there may be something new soon

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk