• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Another Style of TPU Case

Hey gang,

just an update for you all...

I'm moving the store, adding features, adding products and adding an AndroidForum coupon.

Head on over to Coverz N' Lidz: Welcome to Coverz N' Lidz!

Still have some Black TPU cases in stock and they are on sale for $4.45 ea. If you use your AndroidForums coupon that will drop to $3.45 ea plus shipping.

Coupon Code: andfor2010

I will be adding some Rubberized EVO cases this week as well as other things and am working to get some bundles together for the "guys". You'll get a hint when you get to the site.

Upvote 0
Picked up a black one!

...didn't see any new stuff on the site, but your Rubberized Case rocks!
I'll work to get the other stuff up soon...

I've received some hard rubberized thin cases. I also have coming next week some new TPU style cases. Gloss Black, Clear and a small quantity of Purple. As well as some HTC car chargers, etc...

Upvote 0
Just got my black TPU in the mail today. It fits perfect in the Innocase holster which was exciting. On the downside it doesn't play nice with the Phantom Skinz screen protector, but I was expecting that. The big issue with the case is that while it fits snug on the phone for the most part it is all bent up on the side under the volume buttons making the case bulge (the entire reason for avoiding silicon).
I guess it's back to the Innocase.

Attachments

• IMAG0116.jpg
    IMAG0116.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20100823_160622.jpg
    IMG_20100823_160622.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20100823_163206.jpg
    IMG_20100823_163206.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 0
Just got my black TPU in the mail today. It fits perfect in the Innocase holster which was exciting. On the downside it doesn't play nice with the Phantom Skinz screen protector, but I was expecting that. The big issue with the case is that while it fits snug on the phone for the most part it is all bent up on the side under the volume buttons making the case bulge (the entire reason for avoiding silicon).
I guess it's back to the Innocase.

I don't have that problem, and I bought this from the same seller.

Upvote 0
when will you be getting the tpu cases in? i just got my evo and its naked except for the zagg shield because my kids were not behaving at best buy so i let the phone hang out on the little leg so my camera lens doesnt get scratched up
I will be receiving a shipment tomorrow or Wednesday. They are a bit different in that they are an all glossy finish on the Black and a completely Clear vs. Frosted. Have a few Blue coming as well.

Upvote 0
I don't have that problem, and I bought this from the same seller.

Yeah, I haven't seen it on any of the reviews of evocases.net either. Maybe it was damaged in shipping or didn't cool properly coming out of the mold. The case itself looks like a good product and all of the reviews have reflected that. Just a bummer I had bad luck

On the other hand Jeff's customer service is top notch.

Upvote 0
How are those rubberized "CaseMate" cases? Are they as thin as the CM ones? I bought some cheap knockoff ones on Ebay a month and a half ago and they were complete garbage (despite some users saying how awesome they were). The edges that clipped onto the corners of the phone were not edged and smoothed out like the CM ones are, so when you take them off, it chips off the paint on the phone. I'm hoping your cases are fine and wont create any scratches or chippings of paint at all, please confirm and I'll make an order asap.

Also, how different are these cases compared to the Epik? I'm really digging the Epik cases but their colors are lacking and they take so long to get here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones