• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another Sync Problem.

I have read about every forum that has to do with Android devices but I have not come across this problem so here it is.

I have a MAC and I have managed to sync ICal with Google Calendar, my issue comes when I try to get the calendar (Google) to sync with my phone. This should happen automatically but it does not. Now let me give you some things I have tried, I went to Manage apps/Calendar and cleared the cache. no go, I have done the shut down and remove the battery. no go, I think the problem might be in my setup between Google and the phone. When I go to add a calendar I do not see the Calendar name that I use in Google, I get a bogus email address as my only choice.

OK reading this I see that I might not be making sense, if you think you can help ask a question and I will answer it to the best of my ability, playing 20 questions might just solve my problem.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones