Another texting problem...Support

Last Updated:

1. Nhty

Nhty Active Member This Topic's Starter

im all for the i1 i like it a lot but i'm starting to get sick of all the little problems.

the newest of my problems is a new texting issue.
    3 days ago i was texting before bed just fine. then when midnight hit the texting has been gone.

I have auto retrieve and roaming auto retrieve on, and delivery reports on as well.

i can not send or receive.
    when i send it doesn't show me the little sent message it just shows a preparing to send message. and receiving there is none...

i have reset my phone, and sent myself a text to push through but no prevail. and i have gotten rid of task killer because it was killing my message center...

any other advice?

Advertisement
  2. Nhty

ok now i made a little progress. i had turned off my phone before and it didn't do anything but i just let it sit off for like 5 min and i got all my texts that were in the que but it didn't send my texts only received the older ones but they didn't download all the way they just showed the times and that i did get a text then.

3. Nhty

well i solved the problem lol thanks everyone.
    i uninstalled advance task killer and unattached my aol email that was totally overloaded with spam mail. got on a computer and cleaned out my aol then reatched it and it worked. i think the 1900 emails i got within the last week lagged up my phone too much. dont know how i get so much spam throu aol bcz my gmail doesnt get any...