Another thank you if I may

Last Updated:

1. almahix

almahix Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

:DI don't know who to thank personally so I will thank all of the developers for fixing the Bluetooth connection problem. For almost 8 months I have been frustrated by my Droid's inability to connect with the integrated hands free system in my car. It was hit and miss, often repeatedly toggling BT on the phone would allow it to connect, but often times not. Now is is just like clockwork, no pun intended.

This is my first smartphone. Yesterday I was cleaning out a closet and found my old Motorola e815. It was a great phone for years, but I can't fathom go back. I'm donating it tomorrow.

The entire developer community is great, and I am impressed by how well everyone works together for the benefit of the product, not the acclaim. How I wish it was like this at work! Thanks to everyone that helps make Android so awesome. I proudly support the community with donations and purchases and encourage others to do so too.
    :D

Advertisement
    gnath9 likes this.
  2. xjestersdeadx

xjestersdeadx Well-Known Member

Well said. I have to add this and say the dev community for the Droid is great. Nice of you to take the time to post this!

3. condog

condog Well-Known Member

amen

4. gnath9

gnath9 Well-Known Member

as a friend of mine likes to say " good one outta you !!! "