Answer call, no sound at all?Support

Last Updated:

1. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I heart my Incredible, and I hope this was just a weird one time glitch. I saw a missed call from my boss, so I tried to call back. The call connected, but I couldn't hear her and she couldn't hear me. Tried several more times, tried another number, etc. Each time, call goes through, but no sound on either end. So I draw upon my Blackberry habits, and pull the battery. Phone boots up, I make a call, and everything is working fine. Any ideas what happened? It worked last night, and the only thing I've done since then is install Handcent...could that have caused an issue? Or is there a setting I've inadvertently changed that got reset when I pulled the battery out? :confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. mobil3gen

mobil3gen Well-Known Member

I dont think handcent would cause a calling issue. Perhaps it was an issue of having too many apps open at once.... just my thoughts.

When in doubt I pull the battery as well...

3. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I doubt it...I'm not a heavy app user. In fact I have only downloaded six apps, and there was very little showing in "running services". I just hope battery pulls aren't going to be the norm - that was one of my biggest complaints about my blackberry. Of course, this thing boots up WAY faster than my blackberry ever did, so it wouldn't be quite as ginormous of a pain, but still. Even with this minor glitch, I'd still marry this phone if it could mow my lawn.

4. falltime

falltime Well-Known Member

I have had the same issue!

intermittently - reboot fixes all. WEIRD

5. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Well-Known Member

+1. Had it couple of times.

6. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

This happened to me last night! I was freaking out a little bit thinking it was my gf's phone. I just turned off then back on (no batt pull) and was able to make the call normally..