Ant new phones coming out by the end of the yaer?

Last Updated:

1. Bperry

Bperry Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ummm....

Pretty much says it in the title.

Should I just get the Fascinate or wait till the end of the year?

Advertisement
  2. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I thought HTC was coming out with some EVO looking phone for verizon.

3. esn

esn Well-Known Member

after you make a decision and buy a phone another phone will come out so just get the phone you like now. I have had the Incredible and the Droid X but the Fascinate has been the best so far no major issues.

4. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

Yea HTC and Motorola is, LG maybe.

If u dont get some phone by Oct, mid Oct u might as well wait. I would assume there could be some Black Friday surprises we dont know about yet.

5. saps

saps Well-Known Member

There's always something around the corner

6. PJnc284

PJnc284 Well-Known Member

I really don't see anything coming in the near future being significantly better than the X, Fascinate, etc. The only real step up will be an LTE device and we're still a little ways out for that.

7. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah LTE is months out and depending where you live it might not pay to be an early adopter. Where I live we're probably 12 months from actual LTE deployment in this city. Its why I wasnt afraid to make the SF my last 3G phone and run it for a year

8. hahny42

hahny42 Member

HTC Lexikon, Droid 2 World Edition(white d2 with a 1.2ghz and world capabilities), Droid Pro(some say this is the D2WE but rumors is its a 4" touch screen only device), Moto Citrus, HTC Evo brother, LG has a phone and Samsung has 2 mid level android devices coming soon in the gem and something that starts with a "c". all i know is the gem is a mid level 3.2 touch screen and the "c" has been rumored 3.2"-3.4" touch screen with full qwerty. honestly with how many people i hear with HTC problems, the only phones worth waiting for would be the Droid Pro and the Evo brother(even though HTC) the lexikon looks nice but ill wait to see what materials its made of. and the d2we looks very unique with white and chrome.

9. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member

The HTC Desire HD is the only other phone that looks good to me for the rest of the year. Although it is HTC and they don't have a very good reputation with battery life. The Incredible's battery life is garbage and that is with a 3.7" screen. Who knows how horrible it will get with a 4.3 inch screen?