1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Anthony Weiner Goes Ballistic At GOP

1. Zenze

Zenze Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

3. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

The Repubs don't want to vote on a bill that helps the 9-11 first responders. They have a million excuses for it, but, in the end, they just don't want to support any Democratic initiated legislation.
  4. foreWard

foreWard Well-Known Member

5. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

hmm, I missed something here, Why do the 9/11 first responders need health care?
  6. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

Foot-in-the-door policies....remember that once healthcare costs half your paycheck but won't pay for cold medicine.
  7. TheBeardedMann

TheBeardedMann Well-Known Member

And the reason that the dems can't get it without the repubs is that they wouldn't let the repubs make amendments to it so now they need 2/3rds vote.
  8. AndyLL

AndyLL Well-Known Member

The republican's wanted to attached non-related election year political amendments to the bill.

Is it any surprise that the republican's are using those that responded to the worst attack on our soil without regard to their own physical welfare as election year pawns?
  9. WAdude

WAdude Well-Known Member

Coming from a conservative, I got to say, that's freakin awesome. I might not agree, but that's called LUNGS.
  10. mammy cathie

mammy cathie New Member

the problem with weiner is that he is an actor just like the rest of those guys and dolls in congress. if he wanted to really pass that bill they didn't need the repubs did they? it was all a big act in my opinion.
    Crude likes this.
  11. alex51

alex51 Well-Known Member

Oh,you mean like Ronald & Arnold,both were /are republicans and weren't good at either job.While we're at it might as well throw in Rush the lush & Glen the wreck Beck.