• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anti-Fingerprint & Anti-Glare Screen Protectors very cheap!

any of the ebay protectors ive bought have been just ok. they dont apply well, and dont last too long. but for a few bucks you can get a pack like that and get a year out of them. worth the investment especially if you work in any kind of construction and are around dust that will yellow up a screen protector. my invisible shield had a light tan tint to it when i pulled it off

Upvote 0
any of the ebay protectors ive bought have been just ok. they dont apply well, and dont last too long. but for a few bucks you can get a pack like that and get a year out of them. worth the investment especially if you work in any kind of construction and are around dust that will yellow up a screen protector. my invisible shield had a light tan tint to it when i pulled it off

I've bought screen protectors off ebay for every phone i've ever owned, and so has my girlfriends, we have never come across any problems and we always go for the cheapest.

Upvote 0
Received the screen protectors this morning and they are very easy to apply, and as it states, they are anti-fingerprint, very good for the price!
They also state that they are washable and re-usable lol

They also have the following features:

• Against scratching and durable
  • Protection in original colours
  • Anti-glare and UV protection
  • Anti-dust and bubble free
  • Washable and re-usable
  • Anti-fingerprint
I highly, highly recommend this screen protector. You cannot argue with 6 for

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones