• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anti-Islamic Propoganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to make sense of your post.....

Could you explain a little clearer what you are saying?

The one point I was trying to add was that if you hear a Islamic leader come out against terrorism, the next question to him should be one pinning him down on what he believes terrorism is. Is 9/11 terrorism? How about beheading of innocent people in the name of Islam?

From what I saw that Sunday morning (I wish I could find the video), the leader was all for coming out against terrorism until he was asked point blank 'Was 9/11 terrorism that does not represent your religion?' He tried to avoid the question till the moderator stated that the reason for asking the question is that to some in the Islamic world, 9/11 was not terrorism and if that leader would come out and say it was. The leader left the stage as he obviously was caught.

Upvote 0
...1. I go through a good few papers every week and watch the news when its on and i can say that if you havent seen a story regards not being alowd to fly a english or union jack flag especialy after the resent world cup then you must wounder aroun d with your eyes closed...
Read the papers and you'll read lots of made-up and or exaggerated stories written to sell papers; not everything you read is true; care to give an example of one of these many stories from the last month? There's usually more to the story than how you're telling it.
...2. I have problems with writing as i was diagnosed dyslexic at school. If you don't know what that means it means i probably have a higher IQ than you i just have a hard time with paper work. (i apologias if that sounds arrogant but its true)...
Snap! I was too. And please elaborate as to why you'd imagine your IQ was greater than mine based on me not knowing what dyslexia is? I make no guess as to what your IQ is, but I'm pretty sure that recognition of medical terms isn't relevant to the measuring of IQ. As it's not true, I guess you are just arrogant, and mis-placed arrogance too :rolleyes:
...3. I mean that if someone asked me if i wanted to remove every country along with there inhabitants other than mine from the face of the earth i would say no...
Oh you ****ing liberal! :D
...4. I would love to know were you live for non of what i sead to be applicable to you...
Maybe I live next door to you, and it's not applicable because is isn't true.

In all likelihood however I live somewhere where what you say is happening where you are is happening to an even greater degree, but we're just more tolerant, and less susceptible to sensationalist xenophobic media reporting.

Upvote 0
and what way is this? and how would you know..
You nit pick everything and fail to use your brain to read between the lines.

Let me help you out. He probably was referring to the gross inequality and mistreatment of Muslim women. Go ahead, lie to me and tell me that doesn't exist in the Muslim world.

Islam is like every other religion. It is open to interpretation. That means that what you gather from the Qur'an isn't neccesarily what others are going to take away after reading it.

Upvote 0
You nit pick everything and fail to use your brain to read between the lines.

Let me help you out. He probably was referring to the gross inequality and mistreatment of Muslim women. Go ahead, lie to me and tell me that doesn't exist in the Muslim world.

Islam is like every other religion. It is open to interpretation. That means that what you gather from the Qur'an isn't neccesarily what others are going to take away after reading it.

I am "nit picking" because he said something that he can't back up.
And why should I have to read between the lines? This is a message board not the bible.. Say what you mean, don't misguide others...

I say this because all of you speak like you know Islam. Then you tell me to read the Quran?

I have read the quran (not that I believe it..)
I speak, read and write in arabic
I have been to several middle eastern countries.

I have never seen muslim women mistreated.. I actually had a friend that moved to Saudi and married a Saudi man there. She loves her life and he treats her like royalty. I have seen muslim women who are Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers, Leaders... Just because you dont understand their religion, And the way they dress scares you doesn't mean they are oppressed.. )

Here is something to take into consideration.
YouTube - Re: Jordan's Queen Rania on Arab and Muslim women

Upvote 0
I am "nit picking" because he said something that he can't back up.
And why should I have to read between the lines? This is a message board not the bible.. Say what you mean, don't misguide others...

I say this because all of you speak like you know Islam. Then you tell me to read the Quran?

I have read the quran (not that I believe it..)
I speak, read and write in arabic
I have been to several middle eastern countries.

I have never seen muslim women mistreated.. I actually had a friend that moved to Saudi and married a Saudi man there. She loves her life and he treats her like royalty. I have seen muslim women who are Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers, Leaders... Just because you dont understand their religion, And the way they dress scares you doesn't mean they are oppressed.. )

Here is something to take into consideration.
YouTube - Re: Jordan's Queen Rania on Arab and Muslim women

Haha I didn't realize you don't don't use your common sense or reading comprehension on the site.

And your "proof" to back up your opinion is personal stories nobody can verify. Some proof that is. Discussing this with you is like talking to a tree. You're too blinded by your own view to see Tue other side. Therefore I give up.

Upvote 0
Haha I didn't realize you don't don't use your common sense or reading comprehension on the site.

And your "proof" to back up your opinion is personal stories nobody can verify. Some proof that is. Discussing this with you is like talking to a tree. You're too blinded by your own view to see Tue other side. Therefore I give up.

I never gave proof so I don't know what this proof you speak of is. I gave my experience (which is why I questioned him on his statement) and I posted a video saying take this into consideration (a video coming from a muslim.) I never said this is 100% fact.

I asked him to tell me why he thinks Muslim men treat women bad. Then you back him up (he who has not proved his statement) and ask me to prove otherwise??
That is like Christian's saying God exists and then asking scientists to prove he doesn't.
He stated something I simply asked where his statement was coming from.

Your insulting of my intelligence does not make you seem more so.

Upvote 0
I strongly advise cutting out the personal insults and sticking to civil debate. Challenging statements and opinions is fine, but disrespecting others most certainly isn't. Any further examples will result in infractions.

Ja i totally agree with the slug on this 1 here...

Maybe this thread shud be deleted or just simply closed if people will not behave themselves here...

Upvote 0
Ja i totally agree with the slug on this 1 here...

Maybe this thread shud be deleted or just simply closed if people will not behave themselves here...

Really? You bumped a thread that hasn't been posted to in over a month to say that if people can't behave it should be closed? How 'bout you just not post to it and let it die the way it was doing on it's own? :thinking:

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Brilliant comment from travellingfool. Savoxis clearly doesn't understand the difference between the religions. I'm not a christian or a muslim, in fact i don't particularly believe in any particular religion, but I understand both these religions and I can safely say they are not the same at all. The message of christianity has a deeply spiritual meaning to it that the koran only claims to have. the koran is basically a warped version of christianity that makes little coherent sense.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones