Any Android/ Galaxy S Mac Users?Support

Last Updated:

1. Machead

Machead New Member This Topic's Starter

I went to the Bell store here in Canada to find out about the iPhone availability, which is disgusting, and one of my friends who works there handed me a Galaxy S and said try this, you'll like it.

I turned up my mac nose at it, but was just there hanging out, so I thought I'd give it a try. I was really impressed with it.

So I'm now thinking of buying one, but my question is this...

Does anyone else use this thing with a mac?

Does it sync with address book, ical and iTunes?

That's my only concern because I won't be impressed enough to switch back to Windoze.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. scottie2345

scottie2345 Member

Works well on mac for me drives just appear on desktop as per any usb drive, itunes playlist can sink by using doubletwist.
    contacts and calender is via google, there is no need to use windows, i switched from iphone to galaxy s all works for me :D:D

Scottie

3. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Moving this to the Galaxy S forum for ya.

Honestly, this phone isn't that great on Windows. But perhaps it will fare better on a Mac.

4. mdtolic

mdtolic Well-Known Member

I've yet to connect my Vibrant to my MacBook Pro directly, but I synced all my contacts and calendars pretty easily. Everything I do goes through Google now though. It's nice. As a friend told me when I was looking into this myself: Android and Apple play pretty well with each other. So far, I completely agree.