• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any android games with a sad storyline ending?

I'm getting tired of all these casual games and all those "never ending, go for highscore" type of games.
I once downloaded this game called "El", it was only about 20 minutes long, but it was a lot of interest and very sad in the end. :/ (its reallly sad)
So I'm looking for a game that has a sad ending and a storyline. I've tried searching in the Play Store, but all the top lists are filled with these kind of "casual on-the-go" type of games. Also I've tried googling for similar topics and nothing.

So, it would be awesome if you players could come up with a few free games or payed games of that type of story (sad ending)

Thanks!
In this moment i'm playing "deemo" a friend of mine said to be ready for the final, cause "deemo" does a lot of fun and feelings but u get in tears at finalle

Does it have a sad ending?

Like I said, it's not a story-based game, so there's not any so-called ending.
But I do feel a bit down after reaching the end of each level, because there's a quote for the end of each level, that makes me think of something. So if there's a sensitive person, that could be sad. But not a tragedy of course XD

Don't know if it fits your need. :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm getting tired of all these casual games and all those "never ending, go for highscore" type of games.
I once downloaded this game called "El", it was only about 20 minutes long, but it was a lot of interest and very sad in the end. :/ (its reallly sad)
So I'm looking for a game that has a sad ending and a storyline. I've tried searching in the Play Store, but all the top lists are filled with these kind of "casual on-the-go" type of games. Also I've tried googling for similar topics and nothing.

So, it would be awesome if you players could come up with a few free games or payed games of that type of story (sad ending)

Thanks!
In this moment i'm playing "deemo" a friend of mine said to be ready for the final, cause "deemo" does a lot of fun and feelings but u get in tears at finalle
The game 'SEEN' is a game with the saddest story you'll ever see in your entire lifetime and it won't let you sleep, you'll be thinking about it as if it were in real life. It possibly is the best game on Playstore right now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Thanks!
All these games that people are suggesting aint bad. I played all of them. Now if you want a REALLY sad game go for Valiant Hearts : The Great War.
This game made me cry my eyes out. Worth every penny tbh

Reactions: Vukan97
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones