• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Android phones that can play full flash in the web browser?

cjayramone

Lurker
Jun 15, 2011
Any Android phones that can play full flash in the web browser? Or maybe any upcoming phones that might be able to do that? I was wondering if the HTC Sensation 4G, Samsung Exhibit 4G, Mytouch 4G Slide, Samsung Hercules, Samsung Sidekick 4G, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, or the G-infinity would be able to play full flash websites like Dailymotion. I currently have the Mytouch Slide 3G and the Flash is pretty limited. I would appreciate any response.:D

If your mytouch slide 3g is of version 2.1 or less, it wouldnt have flash....However you can watch videos when you open those pages through the skyfire browser app. I came to know about this from another androidforums member.

Yep, My mytouch slide is 2.1
I have another question. Maybe you can help me. Im looking to upgrade my phone soon. What would be better a phone with higher HSDPA or a phone with a better processor? I'm debating between between a Samsung Exhibit 4G and an HTC Sensation 4G.

Upvote 0
Yep, My mytouch slide is 2.1
I have another question. Maybe you can help me. Im looking to upgrade my phone soon. What would be better a phone with higher HSDPA or a phone with a better processor? I'm debating between between a Samsung Exhibit 4G and an HTC Sensation 4G.

Froyo (2.2.1) is available for your phone right now through the HTC website. With an 600mhz /800 mhz processor, (can't remember which) you're not going to have the best Flash experience, but I've used my sister's Slide, and it's not a bad little phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones