Any Android Tablet with 3G/HSDPA/GPRS/EGDE SIM CARD support?

1. Dramarenko

Dramarenko Active Member

Hi guys:

Any Android Tablet with 3G/HSDPA/GPRS/EGDE SIM CARD support?

Please post models!!
    thanks!

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. sdrr00

sdrr00 New Member

Notion Ink's Adam will support 3G sim card, not to mention a tegra 2, pixel qi screen, rotating camera... amazing tablet, check it out at the site: Notion Ink - Adam

latest this thing will come out is first week of january, in time for CES, but probably before then.. here is the the head of notion ink's blog for more detailed info and stuff youd otherwise not know: http://notionink.wordpress.com/
  3. smoothmanila

smoothmanila Member

Cherry Mobile Superion
    Android 2.2
  4. Dramarenko

Dramarenko Active Member

Thanks! I've a 3G plan for my netbook with a 3G USB modem. I've a Android Tablet with 3G. Can i open the 3G configuracion , set my preferences and connect it? without a sim card?
  5. NunyaBidnez

NunyaBidnez Well-Known Member

T-Mobile USA uses the AWS 1700/2100 mhz 3G frequencies which are not compatible with many devices. A device would have to have both frequencies to work because one is used for upload and one is used for download. As of right now, the only tablet that will be coming out that is compatible is the Samsung Galaxy Tab sold by T-Mobile USA.

If you're with T-Mobile in a European country, A European version of the Galaxy Tablet and most of the other alternative tablets should work with your service provider.
  6. Dramarenko

Dramarenko Active Member

Hi, I live in Chile. I'm using Movistar 3G service. This is 3g usb modem with a simcard inside.

I need a 3G tablet with a sim card slot?
  7. Dramarenko

Dramarenko Active Member

The Viewsonic Viewpad is expensive. About US$680. I need to buy 10. What about the Cherry Mobile Superion price? any other Tablet with android and sim card slot? please post models. :))
  8. Dramarenko

Dramarenko Active Member

The Hauwei S7 price is US$299. Can i put my sim card here and connect to internet?