• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

any App to sent ot make mirror my tablet screen at Pc screen ??

The opposite is easy. Control the computer from the Android tablet, or even phone. Could that work for you?

On a similar note, I'm trying to find a way to control an Android tablet with an Android phone. Even if the phone just acts as a keyboard for it. I'll let you know if I find something in case that might help.

Upvote 0
hi thetcallmebt the problem is not, to control the computer with phone or tablet, the problem with me is to find one program to i can see my tablet screen at the computer! so if i do somthing at the tablet at the sometime that i looking to the monitor!i need somthing like that but for android!!With mirroring, what you see is what you show.

Apple - iPad - Stream movies and music wirelessly with AirPlay.

some programs is that but all need root the tablet and i dont like to do that.
Store
McTiVia - Download - Software Update
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.awindinc.sphone2tv

- if i take iphone or ipad the problem is not problem with this one !! look
Apple - iPad - Stream movies and music wirelessly with AirPlay.

Upvote 0
these are all useless..they have to be rooted. anything like the airserver for the ios?...where it simultaneously transmit the phone screen onto your PC using wifi or usb.

i want to see my app that is playing on my phone and see the exact same thing on my laptop..simultaneously..and it does not have to be perfect..i just want it to be seen by all without rooting my device.
HTC has the new media link..but it is only w/ their ONE x/s and has not made it onto the evo design

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones