• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

any apps to clean images captured in clipboard

i'm a galaxy note user, there's a screen capture function by pointing the pen on the screen. But every time after capturing a screen that image will automatically save to clipboard and can't be removed. Even if i delete that image in gallery it still store in clipboard. And if i copy an image in gallery it will save in clipboard and can't be removed too. :eek: Is there any ways or apps to remove images saved in clipboard? I've tried different clipboard cleaner in market but still can't remove these images. :thinking: Please help,i've asked samsung customer hotline and they can't answer this question:D

i'm a galaxy note user, there's a screen capture function by pointing the pen on the screen. But every time after capturing a screen that image will automatically save to clipboard and can't be removed. Even if i delete that image in gallery it still store in clipboard. And if i copy an image in gallery it will save in clipboard and can't be removed too. :eek: Is there any ways or apps to remove images saved in clipboard? I've tried different clipboard cleaner in market but still can't remove these images. :thinking: Please help,i've asked samsung customer hotline and they can't answer this question:D

Hi man!!! i have the same problem! any suggestion? tanks :):)

Upvote 0
As work around, after copy/paste, I'd copy a nice, micro-sized pic in the clipboard ;)

Harry

I don't think this will work on a Galaxy Note. The problem we're facing is screen shot images taken and then placed in the clipboard. The images are shaded and prevent the user from accessing and deleting the image. Anything that's copy/paste can be deleted from the clipboard without any issues. But for the screen shot images, it seems permanent. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get rid of them.

Upvote 0
To delete the screen shot images from the clipboard, do the following:

1) open 'Photo Editor' app
2) press 'menu' button
3) press 'insert'
4) select 'From clipboard'
5) press and hold the image for pop-up menu and select 'Delete from clipboard'

That's it. Now it's gone! :D

Though, that's a pretty complex way of getting ridding of it. Anyone know of a simpler solution?

Reactions: Harry2
Upvote 0
To delete the screen shot images from the clipboard, do the following:

1) open 'Photo Editor' app
2) press 'menu' button
3) press 'insert'
4) select 'From clipboard'
5) press and hold the image for pop-up menu and select 'Delete from clipboard'

That's it. Now it's gone! :D

Though, that's a pretty complex way of getting ridding of it. Anyone know of a simpler solution?
What "Photo Editor" did u use for this? i downloaded a couple of photo editors but none of them can do what posted. i have the Galaxy s3 by the way.. Pictures posted in the clipboard are still there. Is there a way to disable this feature?? please help...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones