Any bluetooth headset suggestion?Tips

Last Updated:

1. Grove86

Grove86 Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 8, 2010
    Hi, I use to own plantronics 975, which i paid quite alot for it from what i remember (~$60) and it just died after 3 months. (after careful uses too!:mad:). So I was wondering if anybody can give suggestions for a bluetooth headset.(what model do you use and do you like it?) Cheaper the better but if it's pricey hope you can convince me! I was looking into Jawbones and Bluant Q2. Also had a couple. Thanks for your help!

2. famished

famished Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    I use a Blue Ant V1. My gripe with Blue Ant is the earhooks suck and I believe most of them use the same format of ear hook. If anyone has a different headset/experience, chime in. The hooks slide out really easily and I don't even use it anymore as the rubber stop that holds it to the headset has fallen off. The sound quality is pretty good and it's nice to have the option to use voice commands if you have a phone that isn't capable of voice activation (like my Behold II). However, the MT4G is capable of voice dialing so that function is useless. I would shop for headsets using My girlfriend got an LG for 99 cents. Cheap, but effective.