any case is better than no caseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. buffettgirl

buffettgirl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 10, 2010
    I've been using a cheap clear plastic verizon two piece case since I got my Incredible. I keep meaning to get something better. Anyway, I've been traveling a lot in the past 2 weeks and I guess I've been over tired from all this travel and not as careful as usual but I have dropped my phone so many times in the past two weeks - on sidewalks, out of my purse, while in my purse, on the floor in meetings, you get the picture. Anyway, I have not had one single thing happen to my dInc. the time it flew out of my purse and landed in the parking lot it landed face down and I was sure it was going to be toast. It wasn't.

So, get a case. Get any case.

2. immerume2

immerume2 Member

Jun 11, 2010
    I would agree. I have a really cheap rubber glove type thing from Ebay that cost like $5 shipped to me. Dropped and kicked several times and the thing looks brand spanking new. I also have a $2 for 5 screen protector on it that helps for the throwing it in my pocket with my car keys.
  3. mauiblue

mauiblue Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I have a Verizon/Speck case for my Incredible and standard battery combo but no case for the phone/2150 mAh battery combo. I just might take one of my cheap two piece cases and cut out the back to have some protection for the phone when using the extended battery.
  4. jwm1986

jwm1986 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2010
    I have rocked both the Seidio Innocase II and the Active and I agree, get something! Mine recently slid off the hood of my Jeep and onto pavement after I forgot I had it up there... Nothing but a small scratch, and you really have to look closely to find it!