Any decent media player apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DCFC79, Jul 8, 2010.

1. DCFC79

DCFC79 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Male
    Order picker
    uk
    Ive got the double twist app on my phone but is there any others i should try, id like 1 that would play song after song where as double twist and the stock 1 dont do that unless of course ive not come cross that option yet. Also is there a way to change the album art as ive noticed in both double twist and the stock 1 that alot of songs have the album cover for moulin rouge when the songs arent on that album

thanks

Advertisement
  2. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    technical illustrator
    UK
    I use the paid version of MixZing, its very good, includes tag edditing, album art fetch and playlists, also a mood feature that suggests similar songs to the one you choose.

DCFC79 likes this.
  3. BlackenedUK

BlackenedUK Active Member

I'm using the free version of MixZing and I am very happy with it.

Carsn, is the paid version worth it? And does it scrobble to Last.fm?

DCFC79 likes this.
  4. Balistyx

Balistyx Member

May 13, 2010
    Australia
    I'm using

DCFC79 likes this.
  5. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    technical illustrator
    UK
    I only got the paid one because some of the features i use are on trial timers in the free one. It doesnt scrobble natively, but It uses the scrobble droid app to scrobble to lastfm, but I havent tried it.

DCFC79 likes this.
  6. Mushhushshu

Mushhushshu Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Bristol, England
    +1 for mixzing - love the interface & lock screen widget, although agree that mood/suggestions could be a bit better. Dev has said he's going to add an equalizer, really hope he does as this is a feature Im missing. Hopefully he'll do it in time for official 2.2 release to make my experience complete :D

DCFC79 likes this.
  7. zytex

zytex New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    I'm also using MixZing. it's good for me.

DCFC79 likes this.
  8. DMXXX

DMXXX Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    I'm currently using Zimly which looks pretty nice. I plan on trying Meridian and Cubed soon. MixZing I personally didn't like that much.

DCFC79 likes this.
  9. DCFC79

DCFC79 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Male
    Order picker
    uk
    Something i noticed earlier whilst i was listening to 1 song(when using double twist) was that a second song would start playing son after the second song had started playing, ill give mixzing a go,

10. dajomel

dajomel Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Bristol
    Have to say I came on here hoping to see a revelation for a good music player. Have tried a few and to be fair, think they are all pretty pants. One of the very very few things I've been disappointed with the Apps so far.

Tags: