• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any developers for a to do/tasks app?

They're one of the most popular productivity apps in the market, yet there are very few I've found that have met my standards. I compiled a list of ideas and things I think that should have been added or improved on from other tasks apps that came close to getting it right, and things that close to none of them have done.

I have a fairly detailed idea in my head of what I'd like to create, but I'm not a developer, so I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in making some legitimate competition in the market? I even have some designs that I could share, just basic layout ideas and pretty much a blueprint for how I'd like it to look, but I very much want to collaborate on this.

I have downloaded 90% of every to do list/task/checklist app on the market, and check for new ones almost every day. I'm someone who benefits from something you can use on your phone to keep track of many different things at once, be reminded without having to remember to check the calendar, and have something that isn't cluttered. I'm also in graphic design, so I have an eye for the aesthetics of it too.

If anyone's interested let me know here or email me at innerfears@gmail.com. I'm very dedicated to finishing something you started so I'd love to be able to do this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones