any free progrms to save a movie on PC

Last Updated:

1. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

like I asked any free programs that will save a movie that I play on my PC onto my PC? I have a Roxio program '09 will that work?
    btw-I tried T4 (from itunes digital copy) and saved it to my ASTRo BUT!!! i am almost certain itunes inserts protection shit to it and have tried evrything to play it...

any thoughts (i guess i "could" pay a little for a program)
    I eventually want to put them on my D1:rolleyes:

make SENSE???

Advertisement
  2. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

i purchased and use DVD Catalyst for my converting needs. It's on sale now for $9.99, but it has presets for most newer cell phones and it continually being updated for new phones, ipods, and such. I exchanged several emails with the dev and he seems like a great guy. Standup customer service. But i don't believe it will remove copyright protection, which would be illegal anyways so my post would be deleted even if i did suggest something.
    But on a side note, i hear DVD Decrypter has a cool icon, you should download it and check it out.

bleedGreen likes this.
  3. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is DVD Decrypter free? I googled it went to a page that mentioned "it" shutdown and development halted...not a good feeling about that..

I do like DVD Cat. though sounds promising:D

4. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

yes it's free. The dev got a cease and desist letter so it was mirrored on another site then another site. It's worked fine for me.

Dvd Cat def worth the $10. You can download it to multiple machines, excellent customer service, and easy to use presets. I like it a whole lot :D

bleedGreen likes this.