• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any Froyo bugs?

I'm having serious problems. The phone will run smoothly right after boot up, then it will lag horribly for a bit, then back to running smoothly, then back to lagging, etc. I thought it was due to the syncing, so I turned that feature off. But the problem still persists. If I let the screen time out, sometimes it won't turn back on or it will turn on at very low brightness and won't respond to touch. The phone will then reboot itself. Basically, I can't do anything with it at this point. I may try a factory reset but it will still be running 2.2. Not sure what to do from here.

Im sorry if someone has already answered your question, I did not have time to read through every post on here. I thought i would put in my suggestion.

Could it be possible that you have "Maximum Battery Saver" mode on, under the "Battery Manager" tab in the setting menu? I think this setting decreases overall performance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones