• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Ghost fans?

Fuzzy13

Extreme Android User
Dec 8, 2011
A-T-L-A-N-T-A
I've been a long time metal listener. I was a teen in the greatest decade, the 90s, so I started out with some off the best metal to this day like At the gates, Meshuggah, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork, etc... but I must pay homage to the band that started it all which is Green Day in 1993. I know, not metal but they changed this teenagers life back then abd chose the path I would walk down from then on out.

This in turn has spread to the love of the metal bands of today like The black dahlia murder, All shall perish, Killswitch engage, etc....

But I must confess that I am not picky with my music. I'm a long time Garth Brooks fan, Tim McGraw, Alabama, Lady gaga, Taylor swift, etc.... The eclectic taste I think comes from being an engineer/guitarist for over 15 years. I love music regardless of what people think. Too much great music to be picky.....even if it's cheesy.

Enough of my rambling and justification. Who here loves some Ghost? If you enjoy their music as much as I do then you'll understand the little background of music I shared because Ghost is like no other. I'll admit that I'm a recent founder of their music but I've fallen in love with it.

So let's talk about all things Ghost and music in general. :)

For those who haven't yet heard the mesmerizing sounds of Ghost, here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2idy7TiByrA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones