1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Good Baseball Games on Android?

Last Updated:

1. IAndroidI

IAndroidI New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi fellas, I am looking for a good baseball game on my Android Phone. Other than baseball stars 2009 by Gameevil.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. ceeya

ceeya Active Member

homerun battle 3d.....great online game...joe

3. nickstanley

nickstanley Well-Known Member

I downloaded NESoid and play rbi baseball

4. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

baseball superstars 2009 is the best

5. TheShade001

TheShade001 Member

IMO baseball superstars is the absolute most insulting, horrible, embarrassing game on the planet. People should be asking for more on their android devices. It's 2011 and the graphics are like first generation NES. It's AWEFUL. Horrible graphics, terrible control. People who love simply just don't know what kind of games their device should run.

Homerun Battle 3D is the best right now, but it's not a full baseball game. I am hoping to see one soon. I can't wait until baseball superstars is buried and gone. It makes me cringe! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!

6. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

Personally, I play Baseball Stars 2 on NESoid, when I need my baseball fix. I tried Baseball Superstars 2009 and it was FAR inferior to Baseball Stars 2. Not even close.

To the OP, if Baseball Superstars 2011 doesn't float your boat, do yourself a favor and download NESoid and get any of the numerous ROMs floating around on the interwebs. Or SNESoid with either of the Ken Griffey games if you want something a little more modern... Of course, it is illegal to possess emulated games if you do not own the original...