• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any good RPG games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the kind of hardware these phones are coming out with not later will we see a very good game with good graphics, I hear that zenonia was also released for the ds and since the android is really on its way to the top it will not be soon that a consumer market will have the demands for games, hence there will be games for it lots so it might be good for android users... :) not much games for rpg yet but hold your hopes a little while and for sure there will be ones coming out, and since the touch system is hard to play with expect a lot of those turn based rpg's to come out :)

Upvote 0
Not trying to hijack anyone's thread, but i'm getting the samsung intercept soon. Will it be able to play these games pretty well? It's got the 800mhz arm11 with 256mb ram...

I have played Crusade of Destiny on my Itouch when i had it. The gameplay really isn't THAT bad, but the graphics are horrible, and it's mostly just grinding, killing, and hunting.... I really liked Zenonia on the itouch too.

Upvote 0
A new game will be out for android free soon called "pocket legends". It should be out around thanksgiving . The game is a 3d mmorpgand it looks aweasome.

That's what I said ^^^^^ post steeler j/k

But yea it looks really good and lot to do, plus it is on the cheap. Play to lvl 13 with 2 characters for free and then purchase the add on packs for more environments is the only thing required to make it further, currently lvl 50. Lots of changes in the game so the devs are VERY active and lots of people to play with, since this will be Iphone(out already) Android and PC. Tons of fun, and don't forget that you can use any platform to log into your account and play all on one server!!!

Did I mention the graphics rock for a phone platform game!!!

Upvote 0
Have there been any good RPG games made for Android yet that I just can't find on the Market? I'm not talking about the online or MMO ones like Parallel Kingdom or Mafia Wars. More interested in single player ones kinda like the old Final Fantasy's or Final Fantasy Tactics.

Thanks!

Try Legends Arcana, Path of a Warrior, Caligo Chaser, and Zenonia. Will be doing reviews of those here soon... Wish someone would do an online MMO-style game like the ones I used to play on BBS's, all text, etc. Zork, mebbe.

Upvote 0
cscreenshot05201_313_470_90.jpg
cscreenshot05204_313_470_90.jpg
cscreenshot05205_313_470_90.jpg

If you are into old-school dungeon crawls, then you might find Deadly Dungeons interesting. I am currently developing the game with hopes to release it January 1st.

http://deadlydungeons.com

Upvote 0
Was going to consider developing a RPG for android if there's enough desire for it.

I'm considering porting a Zelda/DMC-gameplay idea to RPG format to test the waters and see if people find the characters/story interesting. :p

My company is Creative Animated Technologies, LLC

It'd be good to have interested RPG'ers posting on the forums regularly so I could develop a community interested in the product. :)

Be sure to post what ideas you'd like to see in a RPG, it's a good opportunity to be heard for a change! :D

Cheers.

Upvote 0
Hi guys, just happen to run across this forum on google, hope to share a bit of info with you.
im new to the whole gaming on phone since i just recently got epic 4g soo im learning also.
i found one of the best sites for mobile games. www.gameloft.com select your phone and most are all for smartphones. they have RPG style game onthere as well and its very very detailed and in HD soo very impressive. you can see the video here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzZLFHTb0-0 it was just reliesed for Android.
The games do cost soo if your willing to pay the small ammount they are only 4.99 usd soo thats not bad compaired to how good the games are. let me know any feedback and if you guys like there games also or if you guys know any other sites for mobile games.

Upvote 0
Sorry that you think i work for that site i mentioned but i dont. As i said im new to the Phones and game things soo thats why im here. I only found this place random on google just like that other site. Also as i asked in last post i would also like any suggestions of other sites for games. Im just trying to help people find some decent games as well as myself. That game i mentioned was only just reliesed to android, it was origonally made for Iphone earlier this year. Overall i think its a decent grafix rpg style game. the other ones i seen here were more like super nintendo ones or nes style cartoonish ones. I suppose it all depends on what your taste is. Thanks again for your comments.

Upvote 0
I released an RPG recently on Android titled Acedia RPG. You can search for it in the market. There is a lite version to try before you buy. It is a retro RPG that was inspired by old CRPG like the early Ultima series. Those were some of my favorite games back in the 80's and I wanted to see something similar for Android. The graphics and gameplay are basic but I like how it turned out. Give it a try!

Thanks
Acedia Games

Upvote 0
I m not sure if you gonna be interested in this one but so far the best game and fastest growing (#5 in TOPRPG in 20 day) is Sold To Army .
I m playing that game for 20 days and is awesome , apart from game you can win real items .Now there is 12MP Kodak to win .
Here is a link soldtoarmy.com
i m playing more games but this one so far is the best and fastest growing . They had like 7 big updates in 20 days so it's worth of trying.
Of course it's only my opinion , but game is free and what bather to try ? :)
good luck.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones